HEAT-STABLE LASOTA VACCINE
· Liquid vaccine, containing attenuated, heat-stable LaSota strain.
- Vaccine is highly safe and efficient, and it can be kept in normal temperature condition.
- To create active immunity against Newcastle disease in chicken.
- In 1dose vaccine containing at least 106 EID50 Newcastle virus, attenuated, heat-stable LaSota strain.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Opening the outer cap, cut open the inner cap then drop eyes, nose 4-5 drops or dilute in drinking water.
- Vaccination for chicken from1 week of age.
- Vaccine in liquid form, bottled in plastic soft bottles: 5ml for 20 doses or 10 ml for 50 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C or at +20°C to +25°C. Avoid direct sunlight.
- +20°C to +25°C: 30 days from manufacturing date.
- +2°C to +8°C: 9 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 25
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for chicken with sickness.
– Vaccine can also be used for doves, turkeys, quails and ostriches.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY