HOG CHOLERA VACCINE
(Attenuated freeze–dried vaccine)
- Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated C strain Classical Swine Fever virus.
- Vaccine has high stability in safety and effectiveness.
- To create active immunity against Hog Cholera on pigs
- Each dose has at least 100 RID (equivalent to 100 PD50) attenuated C strain Classical Swine Fever virus.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Completely dissolve vaccine in accompany diluent to get 1ml per dose.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous
- Vaccination schedule:
o Piglets: vaccination at 4 weeks of age and repeat 2 week later.o Gilt pigs: vaccination 2 weeks before pregnancy.o Pregnant sows: vaccination 1 month before farrowing.o Boars: Regularly twice a year.· After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and used within 3 hours.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled 10 or 25 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 3
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY