GOAT&SHEEP PASTEURELLA VACCINE
· Inactivated vaccine, containing killed Pasteurella multocida and Pasteurella haemolytica.
· The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is highly safe, efficient, and convenient for use.
- To create active immunity against Pasteurellosis in goats and sheep.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 10 x 109 Pasteurella multocida and least 10 x 109 Pasteurella haemolitica.
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Vaccine must be used within a day.
- Subcutaneously or intramuscularly administration for goat, sheep from 1 month of age, 2ml/dose.
- Bottled: 20ml or 10 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 23
Note: – Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection).
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for goat and sheep with sickness.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY