DUCK PLAGUE VACCINE
(Attenuated freeze-dried vaccine)
· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated duck virus enteritis (DVE).
- Vaccine is highly safe and efficient.
- To create active immunity against Duck plague in ducks and muscovy ducks.
- In 1dose vaccine containing at least 103 EID50 attenuated duck virus enteritis.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get 0.5ml per dose.
- After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and used within 2- 3 hours.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous
- A booster dose should be taken 3 weeks later.
- Vaccination schedule:
- Duck and muscovy ducks: vaccination from 1 weeks of age and repeat 2-3 weeks later.
- Laying ducks and muscovy ducks: vaccination at 5 months of age and before each laying season.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled: 100 doses, 250 doses, 500 doses or 1000 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 5
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for duck with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY