Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated Newcastle virus, Lasota strain.
Vaccine is highly safe, efficient and convenient for use.
- To create active immunity against Newcastle disease in chicken.
- In 1dose vaccine containing at least 106 EID50 Newcastle virus, attenuated strain Lasota.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Eyes or/and nasal drop: using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get two drops per dose. Shake well then use two drops for each chicken from 1 weeks of age. After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold, and used within 2- 3 hours. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Drinking: Use enough saline, distilled or clean water, water without chlorine and other disinfectants to mix with vaccine with and let chickens drink while thirsty.
- Feeding: Dilute the vaccine, mix it with an appropriate amount of feed, and then spread it evenly for the whole flock to eat at the same time when the chickens are hungry.
- Use for chickens of all ages.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled: 20 doses, 50 doses, 100 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 6
– Eye and nasal drops, nose must be sterilized before and after use (not sterilized with chemicals).
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for chicken with sickness.
– Vaccine can also be used for doves, turkeys, quails and ostriches.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY