Conducting scientific research, transferring technological advances, and running business in the field of veterinary medicine in order to support economic development in the Central and Central Highlands regions of Vietnam.
- Conduct research for prevention of diseases of domestic and aquatic animals in the Central and Central Highlands provinces.
- Research and apply biotechnology in veterinary medicine, animal husbandry, aquaculture and environmental treatment.
- Transfer technical and technological advances, perform veterinary and animal husbandry services, participate in training human resources on veterinary medicine.
- Diagnosis of animal diseases in the Central region and Central Highlands. Implement the prevention and control of animal diseases in the region.
- Manufacture vaccines, biological products and veterinary drugs for disease prevention and control for domestic and aquatic animals.
- Trade, import and export raw materials, chemicals, supplies, biological products and veterinary drugs.