Department of Bacteriology, Institute of Veterinary Research and Development of central Vietnam, 227, 2/4 street, Vinh Hoa ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa, Vietnam
I am working in Department of Bacteriology, Institute of Veterinary Research and Development of central Vietnam as researcher from 2005. I am interested about bacterial pathogenesis, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, immunology and vaccine development against infection disease.
2015 – 2020: PhD, National Institute of Veterinary Research – Vietnam
2013 – 2015: Master’s Degree in Veterinary Microbiology at Chulalongkorn University – Thailand
2000 – 2005: Bachelor of veterinary science at the Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry
2015 – now: Senior Researcher at the Department of Bacteriology, Institute of Veterinary Research and Development of central Vietnam
2005 – 2013: Researcher in the Department of Bacteriology of the Institute of Veterinary Research and Development of Central Vietnam.
Immunology, Bacterial pathogenesis, Vaccine, Molecular cloning, Antimicrobial Resistance, Gene expression
- Vietnamese (native)
- English (fluent)
- Study on epidemiology and characteristics of Riemerella Anatipestifer isolated from ducks in Vietnam and the development of vaccine against this pathogens (Senior Researcher, 2018-now).
- Study on producing the recombinant vaccine for preventing diarrheal disease in pigs caused by Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (Researcher, 2017-2019).
- Study and production of vaccines to prevent porcine enzootic pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (Researcher, 2015-2017).
- Toxoid vaccine to prevent necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens in goats and sheep (Researcher, 2009-2011)
- Investigation of some epidemiological characteristics of necrotic enteritis disease in goats and sheep caused by Clostridium perfringens in Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces (Researcher, 2009).
- Study of diarrhoea disease in calves caused by coli, Salmonella, C. perfringens and manufacturing biological to prevent disease (Researcher, 2007-2009)
- Control of Colibacillosis in swine and poultry in Central Vietnam. Organization in collaboration with the Ketholic University Leuven (KUL), University of Brussels, Belgium (Researcher, 2006-2009)
- Pattanapon Kayansamruaj, Ha Thanh Dong, Vuong Viet Nguyen, Hai Dinh Le,
Nopadon Pirarat and Channarong Rodkhum. Susceptibility of freshwater-rearing Asian
seabass (Lates calcarifer) to pathogenic Streptococcus iniae. Aquaculture Research, 1–8, 1111/are.12917
- Ha Thanh Dong, Vuong Viet Nguyen, Hai Dinh Le, Pakkakul Sangsuriya, Sarocha Jitrakorn, Vanvimon Saksmerprome, Saengchan Senapin, Channarong Rodkhum (2015). Naturally concurrent infections of bacterial and viral pathogens in disease outbreaks in cultured Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) farms. Aquaculture, 427-435 1016/j.aquaculture.2015.06.027
- Le Dinh Hai, Putita Chockmangmeepisan, Rungnapa Sakulworakan, Ha Thanh Dong, Pattanapon Kayansamruaj, Tiladit Rung-ruangkijkrai, Nopadon Pirarat, Channarong Rodkhum (2020). Virulence properties and pathogenicity of Flavobacterium columnare in hybrid red tilapia (Oreochromis). Thai J Vet Med. 2020. 50(1): 103-108.
- Thanh-Thin Vo , Van-Tuan Dang , Dinh-Hai Le and Trong-Hai Nguyen (2022). Identification, serotyping, and antimicrobial susceptibility of Riemerella anatipestifer isolated from ducks in Vietnam. Open Veterinary Journal, 391–398, 5455/OVJ.2022.v12.i3.13
- Putative virulence gene profiles and pathogenicity of Flavobacterium columnare isolated from red tilapia (Oreochromis sp.). Oral presentation at The 9th Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture (DAA9) (2014, Vietnam)
- Virulence factors comparison of high, moderate and low virulence isolates of columnare recovered from diseased red tilapia. Poster presentation at Chulalongkorn University Veterinary Conference (2015, Thailand)
Co-supervised 6 Bachelor’s students.