SWINE SALMONELLA VACCINE
· Inactivated vaccine containing killed Salmonella cholerae suis strains S1, S2, S3, and S4.
· The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is safe and efficient.
- To create active immunity against Salmonellosis in pigs.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 10 x 109 Salmonella cholerae suis
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Opened vials vaccine must be used within a day.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection 2ml/dose for pigs from 3 weeks of age.
- A booster dose should be taken 3 weeks later.
- Bottled 10ml, 20ml, 50ml or 100ml.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 1
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY