· Inactivated vaccine containing killed Salmonella cholerae suis strains S1, S2, S3, and S4.
· The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is safe, efficient and convenient for use
- To create active immunity against Salmonellosis in pigs.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 10 x 109 Salmonella cholerae suis cells.
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Opened vials vaccine must be used within a day.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Vaccination schedule:
o Piglets: vaccination at 3 weeks of age, 2ml/dose and repeat 3 week later.o Gilt pigs and Pregnant sows: a booster dose at 2 weeks before farrowing, 2ml/doseo Boars: Regularly twice a year, 2ml/dosePACKAGE
- Bottled 10ml for 5 doses, 20ml for 10 doses, 50ml for 25 doses or 100ml for 50.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 1
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY