PVP iodine ………………….….. 100 g
Sufficient solvent ……………… 1000 ml
Iodine.IV, an antiseptic with a very broad bactericidal spectrum, is able to kill pathogenic bacteria, viruses, Mycoplasma and fungi.
Disinfect pathogenic viruses including: Avian influenza, Gumboro, Marek’s, Newcastle, chicken pox, duck cholera, duck hepatitis, swine flu, foot-and-mouth disease, swine cholera, TGE, Aujeszky, Parvo virus,…
Disinfect pathogenic bacteria such as: pasteurellosis, typhoid, white dysentery, swine salmonellosis, anthracnose, Leptospira, Mycoplasma, fungi, etc.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSE
Mix according to the specified ratio, spray evenly on the floor of the barn
* Disinfection of barns
– Prevention: 20 of the drug in 10 liters of clean water, spray evenly on the barn and the floor to until wet. 1 liter of spray solution for 4-5m2 of barn floor; repeat after every 5-7 days
– Treatment: 50 ml of the drug mixed in 10 liters of clean water, spray evenly on the cage and floor until wet. 1 liter of spray solution is used for 2-3 m2 of clean barn floor. Applied 1-2 times per day and continuously for 3-5 days or until the end of outbreak.
- Disinfect transport vehicle or barn with animal: 25 ml of drug mixed in 10 liters of clean water, spray evenly on transport vehicles or barns
- Disinfect barn equipment, feeders, drinkers, milking equipment: 20 ml of drug mixed in 10 liters of clean water. Soak 15 minutes
- Disinfect eggs, douche the uterus: 15 ml of medicine mixed in 10 liters of clean water.
- Disinfection of animal carcasses, manure and disinfection pit: 100 ml of drug mixed in 10 liters of clean water, spay evenly on dead animal carcasses and animal manure until wet.
– Avoid contact with the skin and eyes.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from light, out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY