- Gumboro and Newcastle antibody is veterinary biologicals produced from egg york which contain antibody against Gumboro virus, Newcastle virus and Infectious bronchitis IB virus.
- Antibody has high stability in safety and effectiveness.
- To prevent and treat Gumboro, Newcastle and Infectious bronchitis IB disease on chicken.
- Gumboro antibody: AGP ≥ 4 log2.
- Newcastle antibody: HI ≥ 7 log2.
- Infectious bronchitis antibody: S/P ≥ 0.85.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Product must be used within a day.
- For treatment: Intramuscular (IM) injection for chicken twice, second dose after first dose 3 days. Dose 2-3mL/kg body weight
- For prevention: a half of treatment dose
- Bottled: 50ml and 100ml.
- Store at +2°C – +8°C.
- Up to 10 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV-20
Note: – Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection).
– Do NOT use expired product.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY