· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated Pasteurella multocida strain AvPS-3, Salmonella cholerae suis strain Smith W.H., and attenuated C strain Classical Swine Fever virus
- Vaccine is safe, efficient and convenient for use
- To create active immunity against Passteurellosis and Salmonellosis and Cholera in swine
- Each dose containing at least 1 x 108 P. multocida cells, 5 x108 S. cholerae suis cells, 100 RID (equivalent to 100 PD50) attenuated C strain Classical Swine Fever virus
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get 1ml per dose.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection for pigs from 3 weeks of age, 1ml/dose. A booter dose after 2 weeks is recommended to improved protection.
- After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and away from light and used within 2 – 3 hours.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled of 10, 20, 50 and 100 doses
- Stored at 2°C to 8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 36
- Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
- Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
- Do NOT use expired vaccine.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY