- Anti-toxin vaccine against necrotic enteritis (CLOSTOXO I.VAC) is produced from toxin of Clostridium perfringens typ D, CV 135 strain using modern anaesthetic fermentation using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is highly safe, efficient and convenient for use
- To create active immunity against necrotic enteritis in cow, goat and sheep
- Anti-toxin alpha (α), epsilon (ε) và beta2 (β) of C. perfringens typ D.
- Adjuvant: aluminum hydroxide
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Vaccine must be used within a day.
- Intramuscularly or subcutaneous administration for goat, sheep and cow from 1 month age, 2ml/dose.
- Bottled 20ml for 10 doses
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection).
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for goat, sheep or cow with sickness.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY