Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated duck virus enteritis.
Vaccine is highly safe, efficient and convenient for use
To create active immunity against cholera in ducks, geese and muscovy ducks.
In 1 dose of vaccine containing at least 103 EID50 attenuated duck virus
Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Using accompany diluent or saline to completely dissolve vaccine to get 0.5ml per dose. After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and used within 2- 3 hours.
Intramuscular or subcutaneous
Ducks, geese and muscovy ducks: vaccination from 1 weeks of age and repeat 2-3 weeks later.
Laying ducks, geese and muscovy ducks: the first and second doses of vaccine used as above. The third dose of vaccination at 5 months of age and before each laying season.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled: 100 doses, 250 doses, 500 doses or 1000 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 5
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
– Do NOT use for duck, geese and muscovy ducks with sickness.
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Vaccines can be used to directly intervene the outbreak
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY