Inactivated vaccine, containing killed Pasteurella multocida and Pasteurella haemolytica.
The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
Vaccine is highly safe, efficient, and convenient for use.
- To create active immunity against Pasteurellosis in goats and sheep.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 10 x 109 Pasteurella multocida and least 10 x 109 Pasteurella haemolitica.
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Vaccine must be used within a day.
- Subcutaneously or intramuscularly administration for goat, sheep from 1 month of age, 2ml/dose.
- Bottled: 20ml or 10 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 23
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection).
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for goat and sheep with sickness.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY