SWINE PASTEURELLA VACCINE
· Inactivated vaccine containing killed Pasteurella multocida strains PS1.
· The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is safe and efficient.
- To create active immunity against Pasteurellosis in pigs.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 10 x 109 Pasteurella multocida strains PS1
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Vaccine must be used within a day.
- Intramuscular injection 2ml/dose for pigs from 4 weeks of age.
- A booster dose should be taken 3 weeks later.
- Vaccination schedule:
o Piglets: vaccination from 4 weeks of age and repeat 3 week later.o Sows: vaccination 2 weeks before pregnancy.o Boars: Regularly twice a year.
- Bottled: 10ml, 20ml, 50ml or 100ml.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 8
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY