· Inactivated vaccine containing killed Pasteurella multocida strains PS1.
· The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is safe, efficient and convenient for use
- To create active immunity against Pasteurellosis in pigs.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 10 x 109 Pasteurella multocida strains PS1cells.
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Vaccine must be used within a day.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
- Vaccination schedule: Piglets: vaccination from 3weeks of age. A booster dose should be taken 3 weeks later.o Gilt pigs and Pregnant sows: vaccination 2 weeks before pregnancy.o Boars: Regularly twice a year.
- Bottled: 10ml, 20ml, 50ml or 100ml.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer. Keep away from direct light
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 8
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY