· Inactivated vaccine, containing killed Escherichia coli strains cause oedema and diarrhoea in piglets. The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting immunity.
- Vaccine is safe, efficient and convenient for use.
- Escherichia coli strains used in vaccine carrying fimbriae F18ab, Shigatoxin Stx2e (cause edema), Fimbrin F4, enterotoxin STa, STb, LT (cause diarrhoea).
- To create active immunity against Escherichia coli cause edema and diarrhoea in piglets.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 8 x 109 Escherichia coli cells.
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up vaccine to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Opened vaccine vials must be used within a day.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
- Piglets: vaccination at 10 days of age 1ml/dose and a booster dose at 2 – 3 weeks later is recommended
- Pregnant sows: vaccination 2 – 3 weeks before farrowing, 2ml/dose.
- Bottled 10ml or 20ml.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer, avoid direct light
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 22
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY