For using together with bivalent vaccine against Pasteurellosis and Salmorellosis or Pasteurellosis and Erysipelas
Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated C strain Classical Swine Fever virus, was produced using IVRD technology. It is can be used as normal swine cholera vaccine or combined with bivalent vaccine against P. multocida and S. cholerae suis or P. multocida and E. rhusiopathiae to protect swine from these diseases after only one vaccine administration
Vaccine is highly safe and efficient
- To create active immunity against Cholera on swine.
- Using together with bivalent vaccine against Pasteurellosis and Salmonellosis can create active immunity against Cholera, Pasteurellosis and Salmonellosis.
· Using together with bivalent live vaccine against Pasteurellosis and Erysipelas can create active immunity against Cholera, Pasteurellosis and Erysipelas.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve Cholera vaccine and the bivalent vaccine Pasteurella-Salmonella or Pasteurella-Erysipelas, then mix well together to get 1ml per dose.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection (1ml per dose) for pigs.
- Vaccination schedule:
o Piglets: vaccination at 3 weeks of age and repeat 2 week later.o Gilt pigs: vaccination 2 weeks before pregnancy.o Pregnant sows: vaccination 1 month before farrowing.o Boars: Regularly twice a year.
- After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and used within 2-3 hours.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled 10 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 3
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
– Only used this vaccine (combined swine cholera vaccine produced by IVRD) with bivalent vaccine against P. multocida and S. cholerae suis or P. multocida and E. rhusiopathiae.
– Do NOT use expired vaccine
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY