· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated Pasteurella multocida strain AvPS-3 and Salmonella cholerae suis strain Smith W.H..
- Vaccine is safe and efficient.
- To create active immunity against Passteurellosis and Salmonellosis in pigs.
· Using together with Hog Cholera vaccine (which specially designed by IVRD) can create active immunity against Passteurellosis and Salmonellosis as well as Cholera in pigs.
- Each dose containing at least 1 x 108 P. multocida cells and 5 x108 S. cholerae suis cells.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get 1ml per dose.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection for pigs from 3 weeks of age, 1ml/dose
- After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and away from light and used within 2 – 3 hours.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled 10 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 24
- It is recommended for a booster dose after 3-4 weeks for a better protection
- It is possible to use together with combined- swine cholera vaccine to against 3 diseases after only one vaccine administration (please find induction in the combined-swine cholera vaccine)
- Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
- Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
- Do NOT use expired vaccine.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY