· Inactivated vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting immunity.
Vaccine is safe, efficient and convenient for use. Escherichia coli strains used in vaccine carrying fimbriae F18ab, Shigatoxin Stx2e (cause edema) and Salmonella cholerae suis strains S1, S2 (cause Salmonellosis in swine)
- To create active immunity against oedema disease caused by Escherichia coli and Salmonellosis caused by S. choleraesuis in swine.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 4 x 109 Escherichia coli cells and 7 x 109 Salmonella choleraesuis cells.
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up vaccine to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Opened vaccine vials must be used within a day.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection for piglets from 2 weeks age, 1ml/dose. A booster after 3 weeks is recommended
- Bottled 10ml or 10 doses, 20ml or 20 doses, 50ml or 50 doses and 100ml or 100 doses
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer and avoid direct light
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW IV – 33
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for swine with sickness.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY