Benzalkonium chloride…………… 150 g
Glutaraldehyde ……………………………. 150 g
Sufficient solvent………………………1000 ml
- Bencid IV used for disinfecting stables, tools, transport vehicles, and decontamination of animal carcasses
- Bencid IV is an antiseptic with a very broad bactericidal spectrum on all bacteria, viruses, Mycoplasma, fungi such as
In poultry: Avian influenza, Gumboro, Marek’s, Newcastle, chicken pox, pasteurellosis, duck cholera, viral hepatitis, CRD, typhoid, diphtheria, fungal diseases, coccidiosis, …
In Cattle such as: blue ear disease, swine flu, foot-and-mouth disease, swine cholera, swine sallmonellosis, pasteurellosis, anthracnose, Leptospira, Aujeszky, Parvo virus, fungal diseases, etc.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSE
Mix according to the specified ratio, spray evenly on the floor of the barn
* Disinfection of barns
– Prevention: Dilute 1/400-500 (20-25 ml of the drug in 10 liters of clean water, spray evenly on the barn and the floor to until wet). 1 liter of spray solution for 4-5m2 of barn floor; repeat after every 5-7 days
– Treatment: Dilute 1/250-300 (33-40 ml of the drug mixed in 10 liters of clean water, spray evenly on the cage and floor until wet). 1 liter of spray solution is used for 2-3 m2 of clean barn floor. Applied 1-2 times per day and continuously for 3-5 days or until the end of outbreak.
* Disinfect transport vehicles, disinfect incubators, incubators: 20 ml of drug mixed in 10 liters of clean water, spray evenly on transport vehicles, incubators.
* Egg disinfection: 10 ml of drug mixed in 10 litters of clean water.
* Water disinfection: 5 ml of drug mixed in 10 litters of clean water.
* Disinfection of animal carcasses, manure and disinfection pit: 70 ml of drug mixed in 10 liters of clean water, spay evenly on dead animal carcasses and animal manure until wet.
– Can be sprayed directly into the barn or transport vehicle with animals.
– Avoid contact with the skin and eyes.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from light, out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY