POULTRY PASTEURELLA VACCINE
· Inactivated vaccine containing killed Pasteurella multocida strains PA.1 and PA.2.
· The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using aluminum hydroxide adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is highly safe and efficient, convenient for use.
- To active immunity against Pasteurellosis in poultry.
- In 1ml vaccine containing at least 10 x 109 Pasteurella multocida cells.
- Adjuvant: Aluminum hydroxide.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Vaccine must be used within a day.
- Birds from 4 – 8 weeks of age: Intramuscularly administration 0.5ml/dose.
- Birds above 8 weeks of age: Intramuscularly administration 1ml/dose.
- Bottled: 20ml, 50ml or 100ml.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 9
Note: – Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection).
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for poultry with sickness.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY