(Attenuated freeze-dried vaccine)
· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated Newcastle virus, Mukteswar strain.
- Vaccine is highly safe, efficient and convenient for use.
- To create active immunity against Newcastle disease in chicken.
- In 1dose vaccine containing at least 105 EID50 Newcastle virus, attenuated strain Mukteswar.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get the concentration of 0.5ml per dose. After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and used within 2- 3 hours. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Subcutaneously injection for chicken from 2 months of age or for chicken who have been vaccinated by heat-stable LaSota vaccine or freeze-dried LaSota vaccine.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled: 20 doses, 50 doses, 100 doses, 250 doses, 500 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 7
Note: -Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for chicken with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection).
– Vaccine can also be used for doves, turkeys, quails and ostriches.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY