(Attenuated freeze-dried vaccine)
· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated Newcastle virus, LaSota strain.
- Vaccine is highly safe, efficient and convenient for use.
- To create active immunity against Newcastle disease in chicken.
- In 1dose vaccine containing at least 106 EID50 Newcastle virus, attenuated strain
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- By dropping eyes or/and nose administration: Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get two drops per dose. Shake well then use two drops for each chicken from 1 weeks of age. After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold, and used within 2- 3 hours. Avoid direct sunlight.
- By drinking water administration: Withhold all water for 1 – 2 hours prior to vaccination to stimulate thirst. Using sterile or distilled water that does not contain Cl2 and/or other disinfection substances to completely dissolve vaccine to get concentration of 5ml per dose. Orally administration 5ml per chicken from1 week of age.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled: 20 doses, 50 doses, 100 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 6
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for chicken with sickness.
– Vaccine can also be used for doves, turkeys, quails and ostriches.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY