- Lactobacillus sporogenes: 109 cfu
- Lactobacillus kefir: 109 cfu
- Glucose, Lactose
- Excipient 1000 g
- To increase digestion and immunity for livestock, poultry, fish and shrimp.
- To prevent diarrhea and gastrointestinal infections.
- To prevent digestive disorders after antibiotic treatment.
- 100-, 500- and 1000- g/pack.
- Customer demand package.
- Mix well with daily feeding food or water.
- Cattle: 50 – 100g/individual/day.
- Calf or swine: 20 – 40g/individual/day.
- Piglet or canine and feline: 5 – 10g/individual/day.
- Chicken or duck: 10g/litre of water or 10 – 20g/kg of feeding food.
- Fish or shrimp: 5 – 10g/2 kg of feeding food. Dissolved in clean water before mixed well with feeding food, 1 – 2 times per day along aquaculture duration.
- Store at cool temperature. Avoid exposure directly to sun light.
- Up to 24 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW-IV-30.