(Attenuated freeze-dried vaccine)
· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated chickenpox virus, strain Weybridge.
- Vaccine is highly safe, efficient and convenient for use.
- To create active immunity against
- In 1dose vaccine containing at least 102 EID50 attenuated chickenpox virus, strain Weybridge.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using 1ml accompany diluent to completely dissolve each 100 doses. After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and used within 2- 3 hours.
- Dipping the vaccination-needle in the dissolved vaccine, subcutaneously injection for chicken form 7 – 10 days of age at wing site.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled: 20 doses, 50 doses, 100 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 18 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 2
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for chicken with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY