CATTLE PASTEURELLA OIL EMULSION VACCINE
- Inactivated oil emulsion vaccine, containing killed Pasteurella multocida, Iran strain.
· The vaccine produced by modern fermentation technique, using oil emulsion adjuvant to create strong and long lasting protection.
- Vaccine is highly safe, efficient, and immunity duration up to 12 months.
- To create active immunity against Pasteurella disease on cattle.
- In 1 ml vaccine containing at least 15×109 Pasteurella multocida bacterial cells.
- Adjuvant: oil emulsion.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Warm up to room temperature (20 – 25oC) and shake well before use. Vaccine must be used within a day.
- Intramuscular (IM) injection for cattle at minimum of 3 months-age, 1ml/dose.
- Bottled: 10ml or 10 doses, 20ml or 20 doses, 50ml or 50 doses, and 100ml or 100 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C. Vaccine should NOT be kept in freezer. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW-IV-29
Note: – Disinfecting syringe before use (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection).
– Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for cattle with sickness.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY