SWINE PASTEURELLA – SALMONELLA
(Attenuated freeze–dried vaccine)
· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated Pasteurella multocida strain AvPS-3 and Salmonella cholerae suis strain Smith W.H..
- Vaccine is safe and efficient.
- To create active immunity against Passteurellosis and Salmonellosis in pigs.
· Using together with Hog Cholera vaccine (which specially designed by IVRD) can create active immunity against Passteurellosis and Salmonellosis as well as Hog cholera in pigs.
- Each dose containing at least 1 x 108 multocida cells and 5 x108 S. cholerae suis cells.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get 1ml per dose.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection for pigs from 4 weeks of age.
- A booster dose should be taken 3-4 weeks later.
- After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold and used within 3 hours.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled 10 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 24
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY