SWINE PASTEURELLA AND ERYSIPELAS
(Attenuated freeze–dried vaccine)
· Freeze-dried vaccine, containing attenuated Pasteurella multocida strain AvPS-3 and E. rhusiopathiae strain VR2.
- Vaccine is safe and efficient.
- To create active immunity against Pasteurellosis and Erysipelas in pigs.
· Using together with Hog Cholera vaccine (which specially designed by IVRD) can create active immunity against Passteurellosis, Erysipelas and Hog cholera.
- Each dose containing at least 1 x 108 multocida AvPS3 cells and 1 x108 E. rhusiopathiae cells.
- Adjuvant: Solvent freeze-dry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Using accompany diluent to completely dissolve vaccine to get 1ml per dose.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection for pigs from 4 weeks of age.
- A booster dose should be taken 3-4 weeks later.
- After dissolving, vaccine must be kept in cold, protect from the light and used within 3 hours.
- Freeze-dried vaccine, bottled 10 doses, 20 doses and 50 doses.
- Stored at +2°C to +8°C.
- Up to 12 months from manufacturing date.
LICENSE NUMBER: TW – IV – 27
Note: – Do NOT use expired vaccine.
– Do NOT use for pig with sickness.
– Disinfecting syringe before use. (Do NOT use chemical substances for syringe disinfection)
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY